This Weekends other Prem Games Discussion Thread

Why was I not screaming when the toilet theif scored?

Last year I remeber celebrating Spurs drawing/winning than City winning.However today I was wanting a Lverpool player sent off and not caring about the score.

Ducado said:
Ntini77 said:
Can't help but feel we'll lose at Anfield next week...

Have you got next weeks lottery numbers as well?

Lets talk this through then

On what basis do you predict this loss? Is it Liverpool's run of form and their goal scoring prowess? Are they a better side than us? Have they got a better manager than us? What part of their game plan will be our undoing? Are we in poor form going in to he game? Have we beaten better teams this season?

I await your answers

Of course you could well be right, however on current form the answer is we should be quite confident, not over confident but confident enough not to be going into to fits of mass hysterics,

Now Relax

I'm just being negative. That's all.

Plus, we couldn't really have 37 points from 13 games, could we?

Ntini77 said:
Ducado said:
Ntini77 said:
Can't help but feel we'll lose at Anfield next week...

On what basis do you predict this loss? Is it Liverpool's run of form and their goal scoring prowess? Are they a better side than us? Have they got a better manager than us? What part of their game plan will be our undoing? Are we in poor form going in to he game? Have we beaten better teams this season?

I await your answers

Of course you could well be right, however on current form the answer is we should be quite confident, not over confident but confident enough not to be going into to fits of mass hysterics,

Now Relax

Why ever not, it will not be an easy game, but remember this the majority of people were worried about Newcastle and they are a better team (IMO)

Ducado said:
Ntini77 said:
Ducado said:

I await your answers

Now Relax

Why ever not, it will not be an easy game, but remember this the majority of people were worried about Newcastle and they are a better team (IMO)

my only concern is we tend to struggle the most against teams who really get stuck in, go for it and push a la Liverpool last season and QPR this season.

If we can stay composed and put in an Old Trafford performance we'll be fine.

Of course Liverpool away will be a tough game - just like Stoke, they are quite average at home against teams like Swansea or Bolton, but against a team like us, Chelsea, or United they will play a cup final and win or die trying. We will have to be intelligent and resolute as it's a proven trend this season that even at Anfield they fade in the second half as their high tempo kick-and-rush football starts to tire them out.

LoveCity said:
Of course Liverpool away will be a tough game - just like Stoke, they are quite average at home against teams like Swansea or Bolton, but against a team like us, Chelsea, or United they will play a cup final and win or die trying. We will have to be intelligent and resolute as it's a proven trend this season that even at Anfield they fade in the second half as their high tempo kick-and-rush football starts to tire them out.

Agree with this. If we can get to half time without conceding, we'll win. Could be tricky if we go behind early.

I didn't see much to be worried about between those teams today. Neither has a chance of winning the league. It's been a two-horse race for a while but today just confirmed it. Of course Spurs could keep on winning but 3rd would probably be the best that they could reasonably hope for.

The rags have learned how to keep clean sheets which is ominous but it's at the cost of creating chances and scoring, so let's see if they can keep winning 1-0...

Basically, it's ours for the taking.

Been slagging off 2 Chelsea fans this afternoon they said oh we didn't bother watching as we are shit - shit fans who deserve f**k all with that attitude (one used to go quite a bit)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.