This Weekends Other Prem Games

Uptopbob said:
Come on Skrtel you know you want some revenge on Van Pussy!

See how much they mention his flying elbows at half time.
Well it's two Liverpool men so you can't complain about Rag bias.

Uptopbob said:
Come on Skrtel you know you want some revenge on Van Pussy!

See how much they mention his flying elbows at half time.
tumblr_m0ankfnUTS1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

I think Liverpool with suprise a lot of teams his season. IMO top 4 without a doubt. Especially now they got sakho(sp) and they got Moses on loan.

Looking at that replay of the goal from down the pitch, there were one or two MILFs behind that goal. Vermin or not, they'd be worth rubbering up for!

black mamba said:
Always nice to see the rag shite losing , but do we really want them to lose this game , in view of Liverpools current form ?

Wouldn't a draw be better for us ?

Fuk dat fella..:) let the rot set in and watch em turn..let the dippers have their spot in the top 4. :)
City Chelsea Spuds Dippers.. This I like :)

Eccles Blue said:
black mamba said:
Always nice to see the rag shite losing , but do we really want them to lose this game , in view of Liverpools current form ?

Wouldn't a draw be better for us ?

Noooo that lot of quiet neighbours have to lose. They just have to, because as I've said somewhere a while ago, it is on my bucket list that they get relegated!!! And I'm not getting any younger so it has to happen soon so that I can leave this mortal coil a happy woman!!!!! ;-)
You saw it in '73, a great day

kanovic said:
I think Liverpool with suprise a lot of teams his season. IMO top 4 without a doubt. Especially now they got sakho(sp) and they got Moses on loan.
Which team of United City Spurs and Chelsea are going to lose out to Liverpool for the top four? Over the season I don't see them being near any of us.

Caveman said:
deano ou812 said:
karen7 said:
sounds like come on feel the noise,something,david moyes....
Yes im certain it is that,the words could be adapted numerous ways for a pisstake ...good 45 mins from liverpool more of the same second half ...
They've been poor as well. They've bossed the midfield but created fuck all apart from a goal from a corner and a few shots from free kicks.

I think unless they get van Persie sent off they'll need to do better to win this match.
Liverpool haven't been great,but what i meant was they are leading and hopefully catch the rags cold again at the start of the second half,as for van rapist he tends to lose it when he gets ruffed up....

Caveman said:
kanovic said:
Which team of United City Spurs and Chelsea are going to lose out to Liverpool for the top four? Over the season I don't see them being near any of us.

spuds will implode again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.