This Weekends Other Prem Games

Eccles Blue said:
squirtyflower said:
Eccles Blue said:
Noooo that lot of quiet neighbours have to lose. They just have to, because as I've said somewhere a while ago, it is on my bucket list that they get relegated!!! And I'm not getting any younger so it has to happen soon so that I can leave this mortal coil a happy woman!!!!! ;-)
You saw it in '73, a great day

I know, but I want to see it again, I was too young to appreciate it properly!! ....................... mind you as I've already seen it maybe I could live for ever now?? :-)
Too young to remember it?

squirtyflower said:
Eccles Blue said:
black mamba said:
Always nice to see the rag shite losing , but do we really want them to lose this game , in view of Liverpools current form ?

Wouldn't a draw be better for us ?

Noooo that lot of quiet neighbours have to lose. They just have to, because as I've said somewhere a while ago, it is on my bucket list that they get relegated!!! And I'm not getting any younger so it has to happen soon so that I can leave this mortal coil a happy woman!!!!! ;-)
'74 squirty. '74.

NoahCity said:
I can see Liverpool challenging for the title on recent performances.
They were shit at Villa last week. Villa were all over them second half and were very unfortunate not to get something from the game.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
squirtyflower said:
Eccles Blue said:
'74 squirty. '74.
What's a year?

I am following the match via this thread and the BBC website and just love this comment from them:

'Very, very lively stuff at Anfield. A dramatic opening, Daniel Sturridge's clever header giving Liverpool the lead in what was a whirlwind sprint out of the blocks. Once the pace dropped, things got a little more testy. Is Robin van Persie lucky to be on the pitch? His challenge on Agger was a definite booking, and he followed that with a very angry five minutes. I hope David Moyes has given him something to cuddle'.

Apart from a 3-3 game in the mid 90's the dippers and Rags 'derby' has been nothing but shite. The hype and build up that precedes these games is not justified.

stop-start-foul-stop-start-yellow card-stop-start-free kick-stop-start-injury-full time-THE END.

squirtyflower said:
Eccles Blue said:
squirtyflower said:

I know, but I want to see it again, I was too young to appreciate it properly!! ....................... mind you as I've already seen it maybe I could live for ever now?? :-)
Too young to remember it?

No just too young to appreciate it, was a little busier in those days with family etc.!! I remember it but only celebrated a little whereas if it happened this year I would be getting drunk twice in one year!! Once for us winning everything in sight and once for them going down!! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.