This weekends other Prem Games

Re: This weekends other Prem Games

Most annoying thing with this match is Liverpool have been shite going forward and that is the only thing they have going for them. They play anything like this next week and we'll have a field day. They can't go into every match looking to win on penalties alone.

Pellegrini should bring up Liverpool's soft penalties in the build up, but it's not really his style.

Pigeonho said:
deano ou812 said:
Pigeonho said:
Not got a lot of faith in your own team,have you? Have you seen how poor these have played today? We are more than capable of beating them at anfield, and we will do, to.
Every faith,but have none in the officials..we have had some decisions go our way this season,and some against but next week we will be right up against it,diving,screaming,card gesturing,faking injury everything to swing decisions their way....
Well we got a doozy of a decision our way against these on Boxing Day. Swings and roundabouts, but that's not the point anyway. We are, I believe, he better team.
Bang on,but just get the feeling we will be fcuked over at anfield...

West ham are trying to play just hoof the fcuker and have runners

deano ou812 said:
Pigeonho said:
deano ou812 said:
Every faith,but have none in the officials..we have had some decisions go our way this season,and some against but next week we will be right up against it,diving,screaming,card gesturing,faking injury everything to swing decisions their way....
Well we got a doozy of a decision our way against these on Boxing Day. Swings and roundabouts, but that's not the point anyway. We are, I believe, he better team.
Bang on,but just get the feeling we will be fcuked over at anfield...
There's nothing more I can say to that, really.

What really pisses me off are the penalties the dippers get as opposed to the ones not given against Nosferatu!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.