This weekends other Prem Games

Re: This weekends other Prem Games

Marvin said:
Where were Sunderland's fans tonight? Looks like they have given up. Before the game they had every chance with their games in hand

It's a bit of a trek from the North East to North London mate, to be fair

LoveCity said:
Sunderland look broken. If they don't bounce back against Everton, we could have an unusually easy game against them next week.
Or they'll do a Norwich, sack Poyet, and leave us facing their New Manager Syndrome.

Marvin said:
Where were Sunderland's fans tonight? Looks like they have given up. Before the game they had every chance with their games in hand

Probably 273 miles away in Sunderland.

A 546-mile round trip on a Monday evening is ridiculous fixturing.

IrelandSuperman said:
LoveCity said:
Sunderland look broken. If they don't bounce back against Everton, we could have an unusually easy game against them next week.
Or they'll do a Norwich, sack Poyet, and leave us facing their New Manager Syndrome.

Well if that's the case let's hope Norwich have that feeling in 2 weeks when they play the dippers

Marvin said:

I think they have given up. Looking at the planner it looks like they are only taking 2 blocks next week.

Erikson has really done well for them. Looking at Adebayor since Sherwood took over has reminded me of just how much potential he had. I rated him very highly at Arsenal; he could have been one of the best strikers in the world for a decade. Such a complete player. In my opinion Hughes wasted a lot of money, but Adebayor was always worth the gamble.

supercrystal7 said:
Erikson has really done well for them. Looking at Adebayor since Sherwood took over has reminded me of just how much potential he had. I rated him very highly at Arsenal; he could have been one of the best strikers in the world for a decade. Such a complete player. In my opinion Hughes wasted a lot of money, but Adebayor was always worth the gamble.
Easily Spurs' best player this season. Not that difficult, to be fair.

jimharri said:
supercrystal7 said:
i think it's been Lloris

squirtyflower said:
jimharri said:
supercrystal7 said:
i think it's been Lloris
He has been good except for his distribution which is nightmarish at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.