This weekends other Prem Games

Re: This weekends other Prem Games

Sunderland look broken. If they don't bounce back against Everton, we could have an unusually easy game against them next week.

Ray78 said:
LoveCity said:
Adam Johnson is such a weird player, you can see how great he could have been, but for a variety of reasons he's really, really average. Wonder where he will end up if/when Sunderland go down.

Liverpool.
Swansea could do with him.

LoveCity said:
Sunderland look broken. If they don't bounce back against Everton, we could have an unusually easy game against them next week.

i had them for the draw in that at weekend but cant see anything but an everton win now

If anyone watched fulham vs reading u21s , the fulham player Patrick Roberts was fantastic lots of technical ability. Apparently we, barca and arsenal are looking at him

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
If anyone watched fulham vs reading u21s , the fulham player Patrick Roberts was fantastic lots of technical ability. Apparently we, barca and arsenal are looking at him
Does he play at the back for them? My young lad was going on about some player for fulham in that game.....

deano ou812 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Does he play at the back for them? My young lad was going on about some player for fulham in that game.....

He sometimes plays behind the striker or on the right. Very good with his feet, glides past players, not sure who your lads on about, there was a rb who was quite good

I like Sunderland - have done since May 1973 - apart from when there has been too much raggy influence there, ie. über**** and elephant man, so I don't really want them to be relegated.

However, I can't see them staying up and if they do go down, at least it will mean we won't lose 1-0 at SoL next season.

Where were Sunderland's fans tonight? Looks like they have given up. Before the game they had every chance with their games in hand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.