This Weekends OTHER Premiership Games.

IH8MUFC said:
LoveCity said:
QPR losing to Sunderland. :D

And Blackburn 2-0 down to Bolton now.
I was thinking of betting Sunderland but chose Sunderland instead. Feel sick right now. Guess it's easy after the fact.

You should have chosen Sunderland instead of Sunderland. What were you thinking!

blue b4 the moon said:
Alan Hansen, Alan Hansen are you watching? Your boys taking a beating again

lose today and it 5 losses in 6 games but according to him we're the shit team.....

Why won't you people be told?

AustinBlue said:
IH8MUFC said:
LoveCity said:
QPR losing to Sunderland. :D

And Blackburn 2-0 down to Bolton now.
I was thinking of betting Sunderland but chose Sunderland instead. Feel sick right now. Guess it's easy after the fact.

You should have chosen Sunderland instead of Sunderland. What were you thinking!
Chose Southampton instead i was suppose to right.

Just to drop down a division for a sec, what are West Ham playing at?

Southampton getting closer and closer to promotion, they play some lovely football and will be a good addition to the Prem.

Pam said:
Just to drop down a division for a sec, what are West Ham playing at?
They went shit or bust to go up and their arrogance is biting them on the arse.

Not premiership I know, but I didn't think it merited a separate thread and I didn't see any thread for the Championship this weekend. Anyway, I just noticed it's Millwall against Leeds today. There'll be some twitchy member's of the Met at that game. Just wondering; I hate both of them intensely. I don't suppose there's any way of rigging the match so that they both lose?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.