This Weekends OTHER Premiership Games.

if we win it this year, it'll be even more impressive as we've beaten the competition and the officials!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKZPuV6Ir58[/youtube]

Well I've just seen the Murphy penalty shout and Christ if these twats aren't getting a hand to get the premiership then I don't know who is. The only saving grace was the goal difference, we now have to steam roll every fucker, if we don't then we are screwed, we need to be winning by at least 2 goals from now and hopefully more when we play Wolves, I don't give a crap if we win on goal difference, though if we did I'd like it to be by 5 :)

Stinks to high hell. But dont know why I'm even suprised any more, I would have been more surprised had it been given.

But makes me have a bit more respect for Clattenburg not bottling it in the Derby and sending Evans off

Joaquín Barrios said:
at first I couldnt beleive this is true but more I hear, read, see. it's got to be corruption.

in my country happens all the time but in England?
One of the biggest leagues in the world mate, too much money is involved for corruption not to play a part. It's definitely not the pure football we all loved as children growing up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.