This Weekends OTHER Premiership Games.

citykev28 said:
I pay for sky sports yet refuse to watch it because i know i'll be sat being a right mardarse. i've given the lad the remote and am currently sat watching some pricks trying to be funny on "don't stop me now".
Amanda Byram, eh?

Anyone see Evras fucking pathetic childish strop when he didnt geta penalty for kicking at someones stomach? What a childish prick.

Just a case of how many. I knew Fulham would roll over luckily i get a fat payday out of it.

Look Fulham were never going to get anything there.

A good result for us is if they keep the score down to 2-0.

Fulham were wank at our place and got hammered 5-0 by the rags at the cottage.

PSmyth07 said:
15 goals conceded at home and 6 were ours.

This dickhead commentator before was talking to Le Tiss about it after Utd had started ok.

He said something along the lines of "Teams must come here thinking aslong as they get 20mins in and there still at 0-0 they'll see it as a good thing and hope they can just keep the score down".

Most teams are already beaten before they've stepped on the pitch, and im not sure why.

You only have to look at our mauling at the shit-tip or Athletic Bilbao destroying them to see this Utd team is very beatable, if you press them and play your own way.

Instead you see teams set up for a draw (which they'l ultimately end with them losing). See today's game, Fulham started crap, got into the game and started to actually look like they could get something, and then Granny shagger scores a fluke. They've began there plan of punting direct balls to Valencia (It's Giggs atm but sure ginger twat will come on for him soon now he's on a yellow).

In short periods fulham actually showed how vulnerable utd are.....dembelle (sp?) was havign a field day in the pockets of space between midfield and attack as was the other lad dempsey. If they had a bit more belief they could get something from this game but i cannt see it

Lets just hope they keep the score down to keep our goal difference better and keep us in with a shout (not that i think it will come down to that....i can see us dropping more points especially arsenal away)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.