This Weekends PL Games

Stoke are truly awful, Pulis seems to have taken them as far as he can but sacking him could send an awful set of players into relegation unless a new manager is allowed to overhaul the squad. The league would be better with more Pochettino's and less Pulis'.

Harsh on pulis. He has taken stoke from being a shit division 1 side to being a regular premier league team that got to the cup final two years ago. He hasn't exactly had a huge budget to play with either. Getting rid of him would achieve nothing and they would almost certainly fall apart. I think football fans these days are just greedy

davymcfc said:
Harsh on pulis. He has taken stoke from being a shit division 1 side to being a regular premier league team that got to the cup final two years ago. He hasn't exactly had a huge budget to play with either. Getting rid of him would achieve nothing and they would almost certainly fall apart. I think football fans these days are just greedy
Poolis is a rag loving, bitter man who still hasn't got over us doing him in 99.

Fook him

mat said:
davymcfc said:
Poolis is a rag loving, bitter man who still hasn't got over us doing him in 99.

Fook him
Maybe that's the case but he has been a good manager for stoke and I think any stoke fan who wants rid should be careful what they wish for.

reason i hate pulis is his horrible thuggish style of football, he has nzonzi, adam, etherington, pennant, these players are capable of playing good football and yet there style is just consisted of hoofing the ball 70 yards up the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.