This Weekends PL Games

Southampton play the best football in England at the moment under Pochettino, he's improved Adkins' team without a penny spent and it's an interesting study in the tactical + motivational side of the game I think. Wins over City, Chelsea, and Liverpool now too but they have that same problem as others where they'll go and lose to QPR in between big wins. But they are moving up the table so he's doing a good job.

So'ton play good football and they have a good mentality and it's built on a core of players who try really hard and are a real part of the re-birth of the club.

Pochettino's summer challenge is to build around the likes of Lambert and Lallana, supplement them with quality players so that they have enough to stay up but keep the core of the club content as that's what these mid-table need, stability.

Oh, and they need their proper red and white stripes back.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
So'ton play good football and they have a good mentality and it's built on a core of players who try really hard and are a real part of the re-birth of the club.

Pochettino's summer challenge is to build around the likes of Lambert and Lallana, supplement them with quality players so that they have enough to stay up but keep the core of the club content as that's what these mid-table need, stability.

Oh, and they need their proper red and white stripes back.
That kit just doesn't look right, does it?

Lambert has 13 goals this season vs. Welbeck's 1 and Woy calls up Welbeck, proof that it's the shirt you wear more than anything. IIRC didn't Italia 90 have an England squad full of players from mid-table teams?

FWIW, Mulumbu will miss West Brom's trip to our place after that hilarious meltdown and red card.

LoveCity said:
Southampton play the best football in England at the moment under Pochettino, he's improved Adkins' team without a penny spent and it's an interesting study in the tactical + motivational side of the game I think. Wins over City, Chelsea, and Liverpool now too but they have that same problem as others where they'll go and lose to QPR in between big wins. But they are moving up the table so he's doing a good job.

I was about to say this. 3:1 against us and Liverpool and now 2:1 against Chelsea is a good record for a mid-table club. Pochettino is doing quite the job there already and I can definitely see them staying up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.