This Weekends PL Games

deano ou812 said:
Opps looks like they might have a squeak for a european place again,rodgers will be saying we can build on this great result and push for europe then they will go and get turned over the following week....
They might even win the CL soon with this performance!

Aston villa, Sunderland, reading are the worst footballing sides in the division. No imagination at all. You can't see where the next goal is going to come from. Villa have a very inexperienced team that makes poor decisions all over the pitch.

Sunderland getting Dicanio will at least make them a more attacking side. Lets face it, the defensive style the above teams have adopted isn't exactly working for them.

davymcfc said:
Aston villa, Sunderland, reading are the worst footballing sides in the division. No imagination at all. You can't see where the next goal is going to come from. Villa have a very inexperienced team that makes poor decisions all over the pitch.

Sunderland getting Dicanio will at least make them a more attacking side. Lets face it, the defensive style the above teams have adopted isn't exactly working for them.

I would say Stoke could be added to this list but for different reasons.

SebastianBlue said:
davymcfc said:

I would say Stoke could be added to this list but for different reasons.
I think stoke are the dirtiest team in the division but they are capable of creating chances and have been proved hard to beat over the last 5 years. This has been their worst season without question. Villa and Sunderland aren't great defensively and are shocking going forward. They remind me of city in 2006/2007. Very frustrating to watch.

Syth said:
deano ou812 said:
Opps looks like they might have a squeak for a european place again,rodgers will be saying we can build on this great result and push for europe then they will go and get turned over the following week....
They might even win the CL soon with this performance!
If suarez fcuks off next season they will be pushing to maintain mid-table...

People call our lot mercenaries but I think QPR are the ultimate example of mercenaries. Enough talent in that squad to be mid-table but they are god awful.

LoveCity said:
People call our lot mercenaries but I think QPR are the ultimate example of mercenaries. Enough talent in that squad to be mid-table but they are god awful.

It's going to be chaotic over there this summer after they get relegated

And people actually wanted that donkey Samba at City because he can jump high and head a ball... cost them two goals now. Poor man's Lescott.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.