This Weekends PL Games

jimharri said:
davymcfc said:
That's why villa are in trouble. The players don't have good common sense. Why go in for a challenge on Suarez in that position?
It was crazy. The best Sueharris would have got there was a corner. That sort of thing must drive a manager bonkers.

Autocorrect strikes again?

One positive for Villa: Benteke looks a real player...

That we will buy soon. ;-)

Opps looks like they might have a squeak for a european place again,rodgers will be saying we can build on this great result and push for europe then they will go and get turned over the following week....

SebastianBlue said:
jimharri said:
davymcfc said:
That's why villa are in trouble. The players don't have good common sense. Why go in for a challenge on Suarez in that position?
It was crazy. The best Sueharris would have got there was a corner. That sort of thing must drive a manager bonkers.

No; that was deliberate on my part. I'm on my Mac at the moment, so autocorrect doesn't kick in (just a red dotted line under the offending word. If I try typing in Suarez on my iPhone, it does actually recognise Suarez as a proper word/name!

jimharri said:
SebastianBlue said:
jimharri said:

No; that was deliberate on my part. I'm on my Mac at the moment, so autocorrect doesn't kick in (just a red dotted line under the offending word. If I try typing in Suarez on my iPhone, it does actually recognise Suarez as a proper word/name!

Ahh, Sueharris it is, then.

I have added Agüero to my Autocorrect dictionary. Originally it would correct to Auger.

Watching Villa attack is really quite funny. 'Pool are just standing there waiting for them to fuck it up themselves, then nick the ball and run up the other end. Why aren't they just playing for the odd set piece? You've got Benteke to aim for and he's out muscling everyone.

adrianr said:
Watching Villa attack is really quite funny. 'Pool are just standing there waiting for them to fuck it up themselves, then nick the ball and run up the other end. Why aren't they just playing for the odd set piece? You've got Benteke to aim for and he's out muscling everyone.

At times it looks a game of forcing the city gates, doesn't it?

Suarez is a class or ten above everything else on the pitch. Still can't believe the stupidity of the penalty Villa gave away, much more of that and they'll go down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.