This Weekends PL Games

MSP said:
LoveCity said:
Own fookin' goal. Didn't Wes Brown put one in his own net last season against his former club?

They always do Sunderland and Sunderland always do us. In conclusion, Sunderland going down would probably be good for us.

Then only to wait Everton implode next year :)

Yeah losing 36 games but getting results against us home and away.

LoveCity said:
Own fookin' goal. Didn't Wes Brown put one in his own net last season against his former club?

They always do Sunderland and Sunderland always do us. In conclusion, Sunderland going down would probably be good for us.

A very good observation

Another of the mysteries of football - how do Sunderland keep beating us at the SoL ? Wouldn't be surprised to see them go down this season. No goal threat at all.

Ah sod it - off to the game.

I hate to say it but watching the Rags and they are a much better TEAM than us. The players are not as good but they know the system and never look in trouble. They do not have a DM other than carrick yet never seem to have 3 or 4 breaking at their back four. That's the difference this season (I am prepared to get slated now!)

Not surprised with this shit atm. But again united KICK THE BALL AS HARD AS THEY CAN it will eventually go in 0 SKILL needed united are fukin shit. the only bright spot is the rat going in the tunnel hopefully they will have to amputate and will force them to use the shittier brother of the 2 tiwns

AntiUnited said:
Not surprised with this shit atm. But again united KICK THE BALL AS HARD AS THEY CAN it will eventually go in 0 SKILL needed united are fukin shit. the only bright spot is the rat going in the tunnel hopefully they will have to amputate and will force them to use the shittier brother of the 2 tiwns

Kicking the ball as hard as you can towards the opponents goal? What is this sorcery!

AntiUnited said:

The one at QPR?

Airbags Optional said:
I hate to say it but watching the Rags and they are a much better TEAM than us. The players are not as good but they know the system and never look in trouble. They do not have a DM other than carrick yet never seem to have 3 or 4 breaking at their back four. That's the difference this season (I am prepared to get slated now!)

Your right our players are far better than theirs, its just that everything seems to come off for them, i do'nt know why maybe its because they are so direct, attack at speed. The opposition always seems scared to death and panic when they attack.When you look at uniteds player there is nothing great about them it works out for them.

winchamblue said:
Airbags Optional said:

Your right our players are far better than theirs, its just that everything seems to come off for them, i do'nt know why maybe its because they are so direct, attack at speed. The opposition always seems scared to death and panic when they attack.When you look at uniteds player there is nothing great about them it works out for them.

When sides give them no space and really have a go at them they are as vunerable as any.

Sunderland didn't want to do that in the first 45.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.