This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

They're usually sound at the back, that goal excepted, but Hilario is Gomes x 2. In midfield they're all about work, physicality and some pace but Lampard doesn't look the player he was. Kalou, Malouda are their main attacking threats from midfield but neither have stepped up consistently.

Up front, Drogba & Anelka are getting on now and Torres hasn't shown he can do for them what he did for Liverpool as yet. They're a tired looking squad and have had no managerial stability.

Pigeonho said:
waspish said:
Chelsea manager looks like a school kid.... Is he out of his depth
It annoys me that i'm older than him. It annoyed me when I found out I was older than Burnley's manager too. I'm 33, and Chelsea's manager is younger than me. Bit weird that!
It might have been one of the Liams on here who used to basically cyber wank over Villas-Boas, and commanded our board to appoint him.

That's probably it then why I think he looks like a school kid I'm older than him. To a teenager he'll be a wise old man ;-)

waspish said:
Pigeonho said:
waspish said:
Chelsea manager looks like a school kid.... Is he out of his depth
It annoys me that i'm older than him. It annoyed me when I found out I was older than Burnley's manager too. I'm 33, and Chelsea's manager is younger than me. Bit weird that!
It might have been one of the Liams on here who used to basically cyber wank over Villas-Boas, and commanded our board to appoint him.

That's probably it then why I think he looks like a school kid I'm older than him. To a teenager he'll be a wise old man ;-)
Yeah true!

Brunt keeps bouncing the ball to tell them what sort of corner it'll be then whips in a gash corner.

Prestwich_Blue said:
They're usually sound at the back, that goal excepted, but Hilario is Gomes x 2. In midfield they're all about work, physicality and some pace but Lampard doesn't look the player he was. Kalou, Malouda are their main attacking threats from midfield but neither have stepped up consistently.

Up front, Drogba & Anelka are getting on now and Torres hasn't shown he can do for them what he did for Liverpool as yet. They're a tired looking squad and have had no managerial stability.

And yet they'll still be up there at the end of the season. Still have Lukaku, Mata and most likely Modric to add soon, manager finding his feet. They'll be fine. Hope we don't sit back against them though, they're ripe for attacking just like everyone else in the league. If we spend 90 minutes defending again Ill pull my hair out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.