This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

TCIB said:
1317483866690.png

He knows a nail biter like that at home is not good enough. I will say it again, quality wise their squad is thin, 1-2 injuries and they are up shit creek.

The rags luck has to run out sooner or later, i say that as Norwich should have scored first so im told. To much last gasp stuff from them i think.

I watched the game on TV. Norwich should have scored Pilkington robbed Valencia and only had to slot it in. I don't know how he put it wide. He had another deflect onto the post too.

An interesting stat told during the game is that United have gifted the most shots to opposition this season

I think this is down to a very open game and not having anyone in the midfield to break up play

Going forward they'll always score so that'll bail them out of trouble most times

Some shocking referee performances again again today

Sunderland: Cattermole on Yellow (no surprise), does 2 more straight yellow tackles, not given 2nd yellow. Bruce hauls him off. Ref Mason

Wolves: Halsey again. Blatent penatly to Wolves, yards inside the area. Gives Wolves free kick outside box. Goal at end dissallowed incorrectly by linesman wearing a baseball cap.

Pool: Joke red card for Rodwell. Ref Atkinson

Chick Counterfly said:
quiet_riot said:
Why was De Gayer not playing for the rags? Anyone know?

I donut know why

lolfaceg.jpg

Cheers for the info crouchinho, yeah i think they are to open also. Just spoke to my cousin (rag) not happy he reckons they can forget the title this year after xmas they will be thread bare and with the lack of a scholes character he is not a happy bunny.

Leicester looking really good, hope they go up. 3-0 up against Derby. Gelson looks class at that level. :D

M. Johnson not even on the bench, Sven is being uber careful with him like we are with Hargreaves.

After a quick glance it seems everybody who is not a Norwich fan is more pissed with them than their own fans.
Pilkington is getting some hammer on rawk, fair one tbh gotta take your chances or your fooked.

Stato said:
TCIB said:
1317483866690.png

He knows a nail biter like that at home is not good enough. I will say it again, quality wise their squad is thin, 1-2 injuries and they are up shit creek.

The rags luck has to run out sooner or later, i say that as Norwich should have scored first so im told. To much last gasp stuff from them i think.
since when were they sponsored by DHL?

DHL sponsor their training gear..Not matchday kits.

Stato said:
TCIB said:
1317483866690.png

since when were they sponsored by DHL?
Back to sleep!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.