This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

Petrov you greedy fooking so and so..you do have other players to pass to you dohnut.

Damn it. I was checking the Fiorentina v Lazio match. What happened? Boyata get a header from a free kick or score from open play?

taconinja said:
Damn it. I was checking the Fiorentina v Lazio match. What happened? Boyata get a header from a free kick or score from open play?

Header from a free-kick.

samharris said:
Petrov you greedy fooking so and so..you do have other players to pass to you dohnut.
I remember people being furious when we let Petrov go to Bolton. Not an I told you so. Thought he could have played a role myself, but he does get too greedy, doesn't he?

-- Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:47 am --

MCFC-alan88 said:
taconinja said:

Header from a free-kick.
Much thanks. :)<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:48 am --<br /><br />Looks like AVB benching Lampard did the trick.

Ray Wilkins can hardly hide his joy, why they have a pundit with such big links to one of the teams I'll never know.
They couldn't find an ex-city player for the Bayern game though, we had to make do with two ex-rag players (alright one of them managed us).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.