This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

Re: Match Thread - Spurs vs Arsenal

Damocles said:
Got £10 on Arsenal to win. Really think that they're turning a corner recently.

Not sure who the ref is but his positioning has been awful so far, and he's blocking attacking moves by standing in the way of a simple pass.

Mike Dean.

I hate these behemoth threads, but I suppose I better merge a match thread in.

Anyway, everybody talks about Ramsey and Wilshere at Arsenal but I don't like either of them. However, that Frimpong lad looks like he will be world class in a few years, not just good, I mean the type of good that you build teams around. He'll be their Vieira in years to come, shame that he isn't on today.

callumleeds on Twitter: "Is there a much better midfield than the midfield #Spurs have? Bet there is not many, can only think of #Barca and maybe #Bayern."

bahahahaahahaah!

The bookies have eaten up your £10.00 damo. Arsenal are playing a ridiculously high defensive line only a matter of time before spurs get in behind. Im not a gambler
But I've stuck £5.00 on ade to score first 3-1 spurs.

Zero faith in this Arsenal defence but the side do have goals in them. Could go either way.

BOBBYISOURLEADER said:
The bookies have eaten up your £10.00 damo. Arsenal are playing a ridiculously high defensive line only a matter of time before spurs get in behind. Im not a gambler
But I've stuck £5.00 on ade to score first 3-1 spurs.

Yeah, but their defenders are faster than Ade and VDV, so it isn't as big of a deal as it would be against other teams.

I see Arsenal as much more dangerous in possession, and they are starting to get over the losses of Nasri and Fabregas well. Gervinho gives them something different, RVP is one of the best around when fit, and they have quality in midfield now. Walcott will also punish people in the centre.

I'm a little worried about how often they have given away simple passes, but the odds were good and they're a better team than Spurs, so I thought I'd stick a tenner on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.