This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

SebastianBlue said:
andrewmswift said:
Shocking decision. Atkinson must have money on Liverpool. He wins the ball easily and he didn't even go in high.

Atkinson really should be investigated after that decision. TBF Everton deserve it after last week but that was absurd.

Suarez milked the hell of it too. He's a dirty little shit.

Anyone else listening to the utter bullocks that McMananana is spouting about he has no problem with the way Everton operated against City last week as it was the only way they would likely get a result. Yet, last year, when we did it in certain matches, he asserted we were ruining football.

I shouldn't be surprised a all (and I actually expected it) but it still boils the blood.

Yeah that was nonsense earlier. Sad that even these bent shits are better than any American commentator, who are simply all braindead.

Fuck Everton.

I'd love to relegate them at some point in the next few years.

Re: Scouse 1 vs Scouse 2

Daveth said:
Try the general forum as this doesn't have anything to do with City

yeah yeah forum police etc..

Oh, my bad. Sorry fellas and the mod police.

andrewmswift said:
SebastianBlue said:
andrewmswift said:
Shocking decision. Atkinson must have money on Liverpool. He wins the ball easily and he didn't even go in high.

Atkinson really should be investigated after that decision. TBF Everton deserve it after last week but that was absurd.

Suarez milked the hell of it too. He's a dirty little shit.

Anyone else listening to the utter bullocks that McMananana is spouting about he has no problem with the way Everton operated against City last week as it was the only way they would likely get a result. Yet, last year, when we did it in certain matches, he asserted we were ruining football.

I shouldn't be surprised a all (and I actually expected it) but it still boils the blood.

Yeah that was nonsense earlier. Sad that even these bent shits are better than any American commentator, who are simply all braindead.

I am very unhappy I even have to watch this stream but it is the only one that comes in near HD.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.