This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

Everton need to reorganise tactically - they were shell shocked by the red card and need to staedy the ship. I´ll bet Neville´s on for the second

mike channon´s windmill said:
Everton need to reorganise tactically - they were shell shocked by the red card and need to staedy the ship. I´ll bet Neville´s on for the second ...

... red card?

mike channon´s windmill said:
Everton need to reorganise tactically - they were shell shocked by the red card and need to staedy the ship. I´ll bet Neville´s on for the second

reorganise tactically ??? - they only have the one. If it moves, they kick it!

Only tuned in just before half time and saw the penalty and a replay of the red card. That card was shockingly bad.

Suarez is a horrible bastard and the Premier League needs a revolution with referees as their is no current referee that is consistent and doesn't fuck up in games.

And an interesting little fact. Un*ted have played 5 times before Chelsea this season.

jimharri said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Souness talking sense again, the telly needs more pundits like him...
Him and (hate to say it) Rat boy. Best two pundits on the box by a long way.

Neville has been ok i agree, but i cant look at the greasy little ****, i stop listening and start wondering why a millionaire cant afford some head and shoulders... Souness even makes Jamie the crotch thruster shut up at times (as hard as that is to believe)

Justice for Moyes' crimes against football. Disgusting how he can send out a midfield with the sole intention of hurting the opposition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.