This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

Ducado

Team supported
City
All discussion in here please, it will be interesting to see how the refs perform, I don't expect any surprises out of these fixtures to be honest

Saturday, 14 January 2012

Aston Villa v Everton, 15:00
Blackburn v Fulham, 15:00
Chelsea v Sunderland, 15:00
Liverpool v Stoke, 15:00
Man Utd v Bolton, 15:00
Tottenham v Wolverhampton, 15:00
West Brom v Norwich, 15:00

Sunday, 15 January 2012

Newcastle v QPR, 13:30
Swansea v Arsenal, 16:00

Spuds and Scum will both be level with us after today. Cant see anything else happening.

Ducado said:
squirtyflower said:
wolves haven't got the proverbials

I kind of agree but it's that end of the season when anything can happen, we live in hope
i think teams play tottenham quite openly and so leave themselves vulnerable to their swift counter

unfortunately against us teams are parking the bus as they don't want to be destroyed like 23rd October

squirtyflower said:
Ducado said:
squirtyflower said:
wolves haven't got the proverbials

I kind of agree but it's that end of the season when anything can happen, we live in hope
i think teams play tottenham quite openly and so leave themselves vulnerable to their swift counter

unfortunately against us teams are parking the bus as they don't want to be destroyed like 23rd October

Why, what happened then?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
squirtyflower said:
Ducado said:

Why, what happened then?
a pretty low key local spat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.