This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

bobmcfc said:
ban-mcfc said:
M9 Blue said:
5 live Henry getting stick off his own fans,not happy.

really!?

i'd be very surprised at that. they are probally booing the team

can see it being similar to when we booed the ref off against wolves at half time and sky though we were booing the team off because it was still 0-0.

and what a load of bollocks that was.

LoveCity said:
Arsenal Mania is a sight to behold. :)

You useless bunch of ******* *****. You're a disgrace to the shirt

I've had enough of this ******* bullshit, the amount of embarrassment the arsenal fans have had to put up with these last few years and this is just the latest in a long run

The board now need to start answering serious questions as to where all our money is going

Spurs gave us a sniff yesterday and they still can't raise themselves and get completely outplayed by Swansea

******* bunch of useless tossers

im very upset, so I am only going to say this one time

F*CK YOU WENGER!!!!!!

F*ING PATHETIC, USELESS, UNINSPIRED, DIRE WANK OF A TEAM

out-thunk, out-fought, out-ran, out-played everywhere on the pitch

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

there.. im done now

Van Persie has become a poor player since he found his scoring boots, don't think we can keep up this system with him as a striker and no one behind him. Huge gap between him and the midfield.

Is that a real word?
Hahahaha, Well done Swansea.

another example of why we should have tech to help out the refs.

in normal time i'm sure everybody thought that was a penalty but slowed down and zoomed in you can easily tell it wasn't.

not the refs fault.

BlueMo' said:
LoveCity said:
Arsenal Mania is a sight to behold. :)

You useless bunch of ******* *****. You're a disgrace to the shirt

I've had enough of this ******* bullshit, the amount of embarrassment the arsenal fans have had to put up with these last few years and this is just the latest in a long run

The board now need to start answering serious questions as to where all our money is going

Spurs gave us a sniff yesterday and they still can't raise themselves and get completely outplayed by Swansea

******* bunch of useless tossers

im very upset, so I am only going to say this one time

F*CK YOU WENGER!!!!!!

F*ING PATHETIC, USELESS, UNINSPIRED, DIRE WANK OF A TEAM

out-thunk, out-fought, out-ran, out-played everywhere on the pitch

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

there.. im done now

Van Persie has become a poor player since he found his scoring boots, don't think we can keep up this system with him as a striker and no one behind him. Huge gap between him and the midfield.

Is that a real word?
Hahahaha, Well done Swansea.

a word i use often

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.