This weekends Prem Games

Arsenal seem to get a lot of favorable calls towards the end of the season. Lino couldn't really see it, ref had a better view. Dodgy corner and non penalty. Giroud thought he gave away the foul!<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:47 pm --<br /><br />There it is

Id rather the Gooners be top four than Chelski,i have a feeling it will be the mighty Spuds missing out though.

LoveCity said:
That Arsenal penalty decision has Asian betting syndicate written all over it.

How dare Arsenal fans accuse officials of being biased against them?

Mike Jones gave them a couple of dodgy pens against West Brom....

3-1. Norwich's defence....................

LOL, Walcott offside and same lino doesn't give it.

FantasyIreland said:
Id rather the Gooners be top four than Chelski,i have a feeling it will be the mighty Spuds missing out though.

Cup final for them next Sunday..Pressure is on them now as the gooners winning

Match of the Day presenter Gary Lineker
Arsenal 2-1 Norwich
"Hugely controversial decision at The Emirates for the equaliser. Linesman gives a dubious penalty from afar following a corner that never was."

Was about to ask was I the only one that saw Walcott was offside but I guess I wasn't lol. I bet you Wenger will say some shit like "I'll have to check the replays again, but I'm sure it was a penalty and there was no offside"

Liverpool can't beat Reading lol, but I guess there is always next year for them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.