This weekends Prem Games

FantasyIreland said:
Id rather the Gooners be top four than Chelski,i have a feeling it will be the mighty Spuds missing out though.
I agree with that. If Arsenal finish in the top four they will still not be a title threat.

Arsenal 1-0 down and score 3 goals in the space of about 4 mins.. two in stoppage time to win it - decent come back against Norwich

hahahahaha lol at Tony Fernandes' face.

That's what you get when you employ the twitcher . He will ruin your club..As he did pompey.

Mike Jones-He is that **** of a ref who tried to give Norwich everything against us

After the end of last season Spurs fans must be getting that familiar feeling. Especially with the nature of officiating for Arsenal. Hope they hold it together. Ether one of Arsenal or Chelsea missing out for me.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

That's what you get when you employ the twitcher . He will ruin your club..As he did pompey.

Mike Jones-He is that **** of a ref who tried to give Norwich everything against us
No way back now for QPR me thinks, they can get a maximum 36 points

andyhinch said:

They can get 39 - i.e. they have 24 and five games to play so can win another 15 points.

However, to stand a realistic chance, they probably need to win all five matches. They've won 4 out of their 33 so far. Not going to happen then - they're gone.

They had 4 points from 13 games when Harry arrived, and so have earned 20 from 20 matches since he came. That's still more or less relegation form despite the money they spent in January.

Not all that impressive, really.

petrusha said:
andyhinch said:

They can get 39 - i.e. they have 24 and five games to play so can win another 15 points.

However, to stand a realistic chance, they probably need to win all five matches. They've won 4 out of their 33 so far. Not going to happen then - they're gone.

They had 4 points from 13 games when Harry arrived, and so have earned 20 from 20 matches since he came. That's still more or less relegation form despite the money they spent in January.

Not all that impressive, really.
Agreed. Them and Reading are dead in the water. Plus one from Sunderland, Stoke and Wigan. Villa will probably be just about okay now. That win at Stoke last weekend was massive (sorry!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.