This Weekends Premier League Matches 11/12-2

THFC6061 said:
BlueCityfan said:
Who cares honestly? I keep hearing here that letting Ade go to Spurs on loan was a big mistake.

And Spurs fans are enjoying now what he brings to them now. But Spurs aren't a threat anymore tjhis season for CITY. Ade has put himself in the shop window. It would be much harder to get rid of him if he had been playing for the reserves all this time.

It's a win-win situation for both clubs.

While I agree that City (and United) are both favourites for the League Title this season ahead of Spurs, how can you seriously dismiss Tottenham as not a threat to City?

We're just four points behind you with another 39 points to play for.

7 if we win against Aston Villa today. (which i fully expect we do)

I don't want to dismiss you completely. But you have been behind both us and United ALL season. All season atleast 3-5 points behind us. Now i don't expect that to suddenly change. All you have shown this season so far is that you can keep pace with the top somewhat (certainly better than Arsenal or Chelsea), but never come close to actually looking like you could go top of the table.

You aren't close to City or United IMO (I mean in terms of points, but i think you are in terms of the level of football you play). It's just that Chelsea, Arsenal are so far behind. You what i mean?

Hennessy is capable of making decent saves but he makes way too many errors. When you look at joe hart he always maintains full concentration. That is what separates the men from the boys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.