This Weekends Premier League Matches 11/12-2

Both the Independent and Telegraph confirmed Spurs are paying the majority of his wages. Not sure if it is 90%, more likely whatever % 100k of 150k is.

When city ask for 20 million in 3 months just watch Spurs run a mile.Not arsed about Tottenham,lets see if they play like this against the rags in a few weeks. Mark my words they will just sit back.

Their song set is hard on the ears, especially the torturously drawn out Spurs go marching in.

LoveCity said:
Both the Independent and Telegraph confirmed Spurs are paying the majority of his wages. Not sure if it is 90%, more likely whatever % 100k of 150k is.
His basic (which is what the 90% of is that spurs pay) was no where near £150k.

His wage got up to £150k with image rights and playing bonuses. Neither of which we are paying him whilst he is on loan.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
When city ask for 20 million in 3 months just watch Spurs run a mile.Not arsed about Tottenham,lets see if they play like this against the rags in a few weeks. Mark my words they will just sit back.
have to agree, although to be fair utd do have a decent record against them at whl,but spurs have the chance to turn them over bigtime but unfortunatly you just know they will bottle it and rollover....

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I think spurs will beat the rags at the lane.

The fee will already be agreed between us both already, probably around 15m. Levy learnt his lesson with Dalmat when we loaned him from inter years ago, he did well and they ask something silly like 20m for him. I'd be shocked if this isn't the case.

As for being here during the game, it was half time and im on my phone, I care more about whats written here than Barnes and keegans generic punditry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.