This week's Internationals

Re: This week's International's

Bpughh said:
shaky first 20 minutes from dinho, him and rafinha both looking nervous... dinho ended the half strongly, though. really hope he makes it to WC
He's main competition is paulinho and ramires. Sandro and Gustavo are down the pecking order now I think big Phil will take at least three central mids to the WC. Fern is pretty safe.

The irony is brazil are so strong in central mid but so weak in strikers that they are looking at a fatty called Walter to get in the squad.

jared said:
Bpughh said:
shaky first 20 minutes from dinho, him and rafinha both looking nervous... dinho ended the half strongly, though. really hope he makes it to WC
He's main competition is paulinho and ramires. Sandro and Gustavo are down the pecking order now I think big Phil will take at least three central mids to the WC. Fern is pretty safe.

The irony is brazil are so strong in central mid but so weak in strikers that they are looking at a fatty called Walter to get in the squad.

His.

TCIB said:
S.A need to get their own Oscar, at least he can fucking shoot...nobody ?

I'll get me coat then.
hmrs.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.