This week's Internationals

Ruhr said:
Chile looked good. They will cause some problems at the world cup. If they only could score.

Amazing they failed to score, they were sensational. They played even better than when they played England. Dominated Germany for most of the match and must have 10-15 chances. 3-1 to chile would have been a fair score. They would be a problem in the WC, if they improve their final ball, their finishing, and their forwards avoid running into each other, I say they can leapfrog holland and challenge Spain for top position in the group. What a wonderful team to watch. The pressing, the runs they make, passing and link up play is fabulous

Read on another forum that Hazard got injured in a tackle by Solomon Kalou. Might miss this weeks game.

Unknown_Genius said:
Rekik won his first full cap for the Netherlands, came on in the second half.

I watched the France v Netherlands game having got bored of Ingerland v Demark.

Much more entertaining game and Rekik did ok.. by no means looked out of his depth

BTW check out the two French goals: Benzema and perticularly new lad Matuidi: both excellent !!

I put a 6 fold on at half time, England, Wales, Germany, Spain, France and Australia. Australia were 3-0 up at half time and lost 4-3....useless.

After Wales 3-1 victory over Iceland, delighted manager Chris Coleman said they are looking forward to playing Farm Foods next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.