This week's Internationals

What a great young team France have got with the likes of Varane, Managala, Griezmann and Pogba add to that Lloris, Benzema, Nasri and Ribery and they have got a great chance. Don't have many options at RB though Debauchy not that good and Sagna's too old.

david whites spike said:
Silva best in world for me apart from the obvious
Messi
Ronaldo
Aguerro
Silva
Yaya
Fellaini
Would be up there if he could add goals to his game which all the obvious names in your list do. Plays too far forward to excuse his poor goal returns.

MCFC4EVR said:
david whites spike said:
Silva best in world for me apart from the obvious
Messi
Ronaldo
Aguerro
Silva
Yaya
Fellaini
Would be up there if he could add goals to his game which all the obvious names in your list do. Plays too far forward to excuse his poor goal returns.
Understand where your coming from but Merlin controls games with ease.....Spain are winning right now because of his movement........best players were not always prolific.

I have just seen Silva play the second half for Spain and his performance was sensational........there is no doubt he is one of the world's best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.