This weeks other champions league games

GornikDaze said:
Love_Each_Day said:
Higuain is looking a bit chubby

You mean Biguain...?

Ha that's the one. To be fair I may have been doing him a disservice, switched to a better steam and he looks normal now. The beard doesn't suit him though.

Gaylord du Bois said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ajax 2-0 Barca and they completely deserve it.
How many games can you watch at one time?
You must have eyes like Ozil

Sky Sports events centre allows you to watch 4 at once split-screen :).

Dortmund 1-0 Napoli...physical, Bender looks like he was part of Froch/Groves.
Ajax 2-0 Barca...Ajax have been excellent, Barca poor, Neymar should have scored and been at least booked.
Celtic 0-1 AC...AC look good and dangerous on the break, Celtic have tried but lack quality.
Basel 0-0 Chelsea...Basel look very good but should be a couple up, Cech has made good saves and the Swiss may regret not scoring as Chelsea haven't had a sniff but will surely get better.

Gabriel said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ajax 2-0 Barca and they completely deserve it.

Harried Barca up the pitch from the off. Don't think I've seen Barca look so uncomfortable in a long time.

When I seen bayern dismantle them last yr i thought they would struggle in champs lge this season teams know how to play against them now on there own pitch and with messi out there not the same team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.