This weeks other champions league games

Barcelona pulled Ajax to pieces in the first half. It may only be 2-0 but that was a complete run around.One touch football with real pace and hardly a misplaced pass. Not sure we've closed the gap at all on Bayern/Real/Barca.

jared said:
Armaan said:
jared said:
How can Roma tactically get it so right at etihad and so wrong at their own home? Very bizarre. I know bayern are a great team but this is ridiculous
They're barely touching the ball mate. Had Robben been fit we'd probably have been spanked 3 or 4 as well.

To be honest I thought Ashely cole was at fault for both Robben goals. The handball penalty was also harsh for Roma.

But bayern are a class above anyway.
Hopefully they will have qualified already when they play us or else their first team playing at 100% will slaughter us.
I blame the manager more for leaving Cole at the level he is now exposed against Robben. Apart from Alaba I don't think there is a left back around that would not be wrecked by Robben especially an aging Cole.

supercrystal7 said:
jared said:
Armaan said:
They're barely touching the ball mate. Had Robben been fit we'd probably have been spanked 3 or 4 as well.

To be honest I thought Ashely cole was at fault for both Robben goals. The handball penalty was also harsh for Roma.

But bayern are a class above anyway.
Hopefully they will have qualified already when they play us or else their first team playing at 100% will slaughter us.
I blame the manager more for leaving Cole at the level he is now exposed against Robben. Apart from Alaba I don't think there is a left back around that would not be wrecked by Robben especially an aging Cole.

While I agree Robben can be unplayable but cole with his experience should know not to let Robben cut in to his favored left foot at that position for the first. And guilty of ball watching for the second goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.