This Weeks Other FA Cup Games.

Does this mean Liverpool are disrespecting the traditions of the FA Cup? Sure that was used to slay us a couple of years ago when we fielded a weakened team. Might have been the Carling Cup which makes it more laughable.

I see the Biassed Bastard Cunts are at it again.
They were very vocal in their support of football fans when Sky started screwing with the fixture list and hosted several programmes about away fans having to travel all over the country for night matches even though they had work the next day.
But once they got the FA Cup they did the same thing. 14 seasons ago we went to Ipswich on a Sunday night thanks to the BBC and got the same shift at Newcastle in the next round.
Last season they shafted Exeter fans by showing their game at Warrington on the Friday night and now they are shafting the dippers. Friday might not be as bad for many as there's are fewer who work on Saturday morning but the M6 and M5 on a Friday afternoon is the stuff of nightmares.

Does this mean Liverpool are disrespecting the traditions of the FA Cup? Sure that was used to slay us a couple of years ago when we fielded a weakened team. Might have been the Carling Cup which makes it more laughable.
I'm sure Lineker and co. will have a go at them, not that I would agree with it. In such circumstances, I think it's perfectly justifiable to field even this side.

BBC News24 had a section on 'important FA Cup goals'

Mark fucking Robins goal against Forest was in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.