This weeks Premiership games.

Re: This Weekends other Prem Games

Manc in London said:
2sheikhs said:
alanblue said:
What the best result for us
Anything but a draw.

Everton win for me as Spurs' season is about to unravel.

The Spurs midfield is dreadful.
And their defence isn't much better. See Mirallas' run a few minutes ago. Left Dawson and Vertonghen for dead, and Mirallas is no speed merchant. Chuck in Walker (a bang average defender, nothing more), and it isn't a unit that would fill you with confidence.

jimharri said:
Manc in London said:
2sheikhs said:
Anything but a draw.

And their defence isn't much better. See Mirallas' run a few minutes ago. Left Dawson and Vertonghen for dead, and Mirallas is no speed merchant. Chuck in Walker (a bang average defender, nothing more), and it isn't a unit that would fill you with confidence.
Mirallas is quick so i dont understand where your getting that from

Proelia said:
jimharri said:
Manc in London said:

Mirallas is quick so i dont understand where your getting that from
Never struck me as being particularly pacy. Then again, I've never seen him playing ''live'', so I'm going off what I've seen of him on Sky.

At 59.54 I think sky turned up the crowd volume so we could all hear them singing 'yid army' a bit louder.

You can hear it brewing for about 10-15 secs before but there was a distinct increase in volume at that point. Strange.

Well Gaz gave them the ball to take aquick free kick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.