This weeks Premiership games.

Re: This Weekends other Prem Games

malg said:
Van Persie, Rooney, Mata, Carrick, Young and Fletcher all starting for the Filth. Should be a 4-0 or 5-0 (if not more) win for them today.
#SOD

Spuds got away with that. That was a penalty.

I would be pretty pissed of tbh if that pen was given against us.
If he didn't do a decent impression of willem defoe in Platoon he may have got that though.

Everton not the same team without the presence of Lukaku up top. Can't play balls into the box without him as Naismith/Mirallas will never win a header and they aren't creative/technical enough to play through a team.

I think they should try sign Bony next season as he supposedly joined Swansea due to Laudrup being manager, he would be the type of strong forward they need.

Unfortunately I can't see anything else but a big rags win. Fulham have been truly awful this year.

Uptopbob said:
Everton not the same team without the presence of Lukaku up top. Can't play balls into the box without him as Naismith/Mirallas will never win a header and they aren't creative/technical enough to play through a team.

I think they should try sign Bony next season as he supposedly joined Swansea due to Laudrup being manager, he would be the type of strong forward they need.
Good shout Bony would be a very good signing for them and if they make Europe then he should be affordable. They can probably sign Barry and get the Spanish kid on loan for another season too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.