This weeks Premiership games.

Re: This Weekends other Prem Games

Mulenstein(?) knows this scum side and how to counteract them..

johnny on the spot said:
jimharri said:
From the Caff;

Fw6wwZg.png

I kid you not, here's the link;
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/manchester-united-f-c-vs-fulham-f-c.383708/page-27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/manchest ... 08/page-27</a>

Holy shit.

I like the fact that someone gives a straight answer and says busby babes, like they're used to these tourists not having a clue and asking daft questions

"Smash and grab by Fulham"... Not really considering Fulham should be at least 2 up now, nearly 3 if Richardson would have put through a decent ball.

For all the crossing Utd have done there's not much in the way of clear cut chances they've had.

Mike fucking Phelan in the studio, like they need anymore ex-Utd "pundits".

svennis pennis said:
Is it me or are the commentators actually believing this is the "most one sided game you've ever seen" line. Because all i'm seeing is catching practice for the Fulham keeper at the minute??? Possession and crosses yes but Fulham have picked them off when they've needed to.

The whole tenor of the commentary is different to normally when a lower side is putting in a heroic rearguard action against a top team. Usually they are willing the lower side to hang on. Can't make up my mind if they are biased towards United or simply don't regard them as a top side anymore

Has anyone else noticed before that 'Glory Glory Man United' is sung by the cast of Eastenders?

Wreckless Alec said:
svennis pennis said:
Is it me or are the commentators actually believing this is the "most one sided game you've ever seen" line. Because all i'm seeing is catching practice for the Fulham keeper at the minute??? Possession and crosses yes but Fulham have picked them off when they've needed to.

The whole tenor of the commentary is different to normally when a lower side is putting in a heroic rearguard action against a top team. Usually they are willing the lower side to hang on. Can't make up my mind if they are biased towards United or simply don't regard them as a top side anymore

Tyler is a biased c*nt! Never made my mind up whether his Aguerro scream was excitement or disappointment, although you could hear a tinge of sadness. I don't know why they have to feel like they have to tow the line with the millions of armchair plastic rags watching, most of the ones I know will 100% not be watching this game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.