This weeks Premiership games.

Re: This Weekends other Prem Games

Another belter from Rag Cafe:-)

13 minutes ago
bosnian_red
"Play like fergies boys"
We don't mean like the game where we lost to city

SSky need to do some market research because there are not more Ushited fans than the combined total of fans that support other premiership sides. Everyone who is not a Ushited fan are, like me, like you willing them [Ushited] to lose.

Even if they do cheat their way back into this game, we have all witnessed just how bad they are - I would stand by this even if they end up winning comfortably.

Come on Fulham don't fuck this up please.

Stoned Rose said:
What a bizarre game of football.

I'm absolutely convinced Fulham are trying to throw it.

That Richardson miss was almost impossible to miss and that wank ball he sent across when they had the 3rd guilt edged opening was incredibly bad.

Don't think I've ever seen a team sitting so deep and just totally abandoning any area of the pitch except their own box.

They are literally begging Utd to score. At several points they were literally pinned on their own 6 yard box.

Dodgy as fuck imo.

Fulham are winning:)

2holdlu.jpg

adrianr said:
Who started for the rags?

3 of the "fantastic four TM" are playing.

No mention of Rooney attempting to take out Richardson just before he misses that sitter.

It's just shown those 46 crosses, but instead of them showing the amount of successful ones they just said "wow... 46 crosses".

They'll still probably win this as I can't see Fulham holding out another 45 mins (plus 5 mins if it's still 1-0) , Fulham should have had it sown up if Richardson could find his shooting/passing boots.

No doubt they'll get a peno or a flukey goal then the hunt for 4th will be back on!

Hope I'm wrong!

What's with Tyler ? "They (utd) are trying to mix it up". FFS don't make me laugh. What's he mean.
They hoof it from the left or hoof it from the right. This rag side are really a bag of shite.

Saw this on reddit:
<a class="postlink" href="http://i.imgur.com/xucPWEk.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i.imgur.com/xucPWEk.jpg</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.