This weeks Premiership games.

Re: This Weekends other Prem Games

Fuck me they have gone 2-1 up and still playing hoof it in..welcome to obscurity..

74 crosses? WHy do they keep showing that just shows the lack of creativity.

dronefromsector7g said:
Fulham deserve that for sitting on their fucking goal line all game. Why not try and play?

Exactly. Deserve everything they get. Which will be a big fuck off zilch.

Before that first goal, Januzaj crosses it into the box (which finds a Fulham defender) and Tyler mutters "brilliant." Too funny.

yatesy94 said:
I actually don't mind this they scrape this. Hopefully will give them the momentum to take something from the Arsenal game on Wednesday...
Same. Hopefully it'll boost the #SOD campaign.

Still 7 points from 4th with games against Arsenal, Liverpool, us and Everton to come. And they barely beat the bottom team. Paper over the cracks all you want rags it's Europa at best for you next season.

Just me who actually laughed at the way they celebrated that second goal? I just felt a sense of overwhelming pity. I fucking love how far they have fallen, absolutely love it, and what better way to show it than act like you've won the league when scoring a second goal against the league's worst team to keep you in 7th place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.