This weeks Premiership games.

Re: This Weekends other Prem Games

I think it will be better if United qualify for the Europa League next season anyway. They're going to sign more Mata quality players, probably three defenders, so they'll be a threat next season. But, much like Liverpool this season, if they weren't in Europe at all they'd have more time to recover from games, prepare for the next one, would have to use their squad less and have it tested less and they would be higher up the table for it all.

It's like a relegation battle, utd have had to come from behind to beat a very, very poor Fulham side which will be relegated this season.

I only hope that the TV companies now realise how poor ray wilkins is as a pundit and he never commentates or pontificates on TV again, his and Meulensteens coaching is shocking.

"Another chapter in the Old Trafford book of comebacks is being written." That's from BBC Sport. This isn't a comeback, it's a comedy.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
why is everyone getting mad..its fulham

I think it is funny how chirpy their fans are now they have just managed to beat the leagues worst current side.
Songs will be sang in the red halls tonight regaling this famous victory.

Although I despise the rags,we could have done with some of the same spirit against Norwich.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.