This weeks Premiership games.

Re: This Weekends other Prem Games

mancity111 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Telling you now, Liverpool are serious contenders.

Much as I expected Arsenal to be out of it before much longer, Liverpool still have home advantage in terms if fixtures.

Imagine if Kolo had not fucked up last week!

Enjoying this but we don't want them scoring too many more.

Even United have a chance against this Arsenal showing.

They turn it on and turn it off a bit.

Arsenal can't stop their supply today.

If sides want to know how to stop Liverpool at home you only need to get a video of the Southampton game.

I know that Jose will set up the same way and you won't see a goal fest against them.

I hope we are smart enough to snuff them out as well as they will hurt us in an end to end goal fest.

We will go there like we go to all teams to attack and 2 in midfield but we have better strikers than arsenal and Chelsea but we would need to score 4 to win I reckon

mancity111 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Much as I expected Arsenal to be out of it before much longer, Liverpool still have home advantage in terms if fixtures.

They turn it on and turn it off a bit.

Arsenal can't stop their supply today.

If sides want to know how to stop Liverpool at home you only need to get a video of the Southampton game.

I know that Jose will set up the same way and you won't see a goal fest against them.

I hope we are smart enough to snuff them out as well as they will hurt us in an end to end goal fest.
Correct. Didn't they scrape a Desmond against Villa in their last home game (or the one before that; one of them anyway!)? Chelsea and Arsenal are our main rivals (moreso Chelsea, whatever the special twat says).

Blue Coop said:
Bloody hell, tuned in, 4-0 - what happened?

I might be wrong... but I'm guessing liverpool have put it in the net 4 times

;)

As good as Liverpool have been this is as anemic a Tarquin performance as I've seen in a good while. Absolutely clueless and gutless.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

But that`s Lpools weakness they will drop points against the likes of WBA

Chelsea, City and Bayern treble pays 1.2/1

Free money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.