thomas muller

From a Bayern forum had to laugh regarding the sun

Re: Thomas Müller
by Rogach » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:07 pm

smaw2010 wrote:
I really hope the "muller part of the deal" news isn't real. The Sun is an english tabloid, don't know how reliable it is.

They are known as the biggest bullshiters in the world of press.

The Rags and Chelsea fans want him as well as Bayern fans not wanting him to leave. Must have something.

jollylescott said:
Maldeika said:
Do you really believe that Bayern would give away a player that
- is homegrown and stands for FC Bayern more than any of the other players
- certainly is the best known 22-year-old football player in the world and is used by the club heavily for advertising especially in the Asian market
- has made 187 matches in the first three years of his career !!! in Bundesliga, German Cup, Champions League and for the German national teams (there is two U21 matches in) with 60 goals and 72 assists in 14306 minutes - that is a goal or assist every 108 minutes - and believe me, that is in spite of Robben and Ribery and certainly not because of them. There is reasons why Robben is called egoistic...
- he is 22, has 33 CL appearances, 28 caps for Germany
- is off special value even if he does not create or shoot, he virtually f*** every zonal defense and like this opens spaces for shots from second row or gets defenders of Gomez feet or tracks them away from Robben or Ribery with his movements.
- is the absolute team player that works for the defense more than most of the other offensive players. He is the best player in Europe without the ball.
- a versatile player that can play every offensive postion in the midfield and either the forward positions, never missed time injured or sick for more than a week since childhood...
- is exactly the player for that Tuesday nights at Stoke and not for that shooting galas when everybody is in a good mood. He has balls. And he shoots the big ones.
----------------------------
This year he has made until now 63 matches with 14 goals and 29 assists in 4600 minutes - that is a goal or an assist every 107 minutes. If he had a problem this year it has been a shooting crisis he had during half of the season - without it he probably would have between 20 to 25 goals.

Nerlinger already told that it is "rubbish" and that they will not let Müller go. There is always two in it - he has a contract until 2015. They really do not need any money... (What Müller might want is something else - he was thinking loud). That plan the Sun told of would only make everybody laugh... ;)

I take it you are from Bayern and you are using some type of perverse reverse psychology to try and convince us that we are on a winner with him? Sorry doesn't wash with me and you are not getting Edin!

Who wants Edin? What is special about him - what value would he have in comparison to a Thomas Müller for Bayern?

I just wanted to show that that deal would just be ridiculous. And I did not like some of the comments here - none of your players had this statistics in their young years and the most do not have them now. And he is 22.

Maldeika said:
jollylescott said:
Maldeika said:
Do you really believe that Bayern would give away a player that
- is homegrown and stands for FC Bayern more than any of the other players
- certainly is the best known 22-year-old football player in the world and is used by the club heavily for advertising especially in the Asian market
- has made 187 matches in the first three years of his career !!! in Bundesliga, German Cup, Champions League and for the German national teams (there is two U21 matches in) with 60 goals and 72 assists in 14306 minutes - that is a goal or assist every 108 minutes - and believe me, that is in spite of Robben and Ribery and certainly not because of them. There is reasons why Robben is called egoistic...
- he is 22, has 33 CL appearances, 28 caps for Germany
- is off special value even if he does not create or shoot, he virtually f*** every zonal defense and like this opens spaces for shots from second row or gets defenders of Gomez feet or tracks them away from Robben or Ribery with his movements.
- is the absolute team player that works for the defense more than most of the other offensive players. He is the best player in Europe without the ball.
- a versatile player that can play every offensive postion in the midfield and either the forward positions, never missed time injured or sick for more than a week since childhood...
- is exactly the player for that Tuesday nights at Stoke and not for that shooting galas when everybody is in a good mood. He has balls. And he shoots the big ones.
----------------------------
This year he has made until now 63 matches with 14 goals and 29 assists in 4600 minutes - that is a goal or an assist every 107 minutes. If he had a problem this year it has been a shooting crisis he had during half of the season - without it he probably would have between 20 to 25 goals.

Nerlinger already told that it is "rubbish" and that they will not let Müller go. There is always two in it - he has a contract until 2015. They really do not need any money... (What Müller might want is something else - he was thinking loud). That plan the Sun told of would only make everybody laugh... ;)

I take it you are from Bayern and you are using some type of perverse reverse psychology to try and convince us that we are on a winner with him? Sorry doesn't wash with me and you are not getting Edin!

Who wants Edin? What is special about him - what value would he have in comparison to a Thomas Müller for Bayern?

I just wanted to show that that deal would just be ridiculous. And I did not like some of the comments here - none of your players had this statistics in their young years and the most do not have them now. And he is 22.
who the fuck are you??

richards30 said:
Maldeika said:
jollylescott said:

who the fuck are you??

He seems to be the only person talking sense tbf. Jollylescott just sounds like he has some personal vendetta against muller.

Train said:
richards30 said:
Maldeika said:

who the fuck are you??

He seems to be the only person talking sense tbf. Jollylescott just sounds like he has some personal vendetta against muller.

not at all but its a matter of the best way to spend 30 mill. Its a lot of money and my personal measure has always been adding value to the team, particularly the ability to create magic to break down the parked bus. I think that Bale for example offers this potential. I respect Thomas Muller's career but does he offer something really special to justify the expenditure? In my opinion such a huge amount of money is better spent elsewhere. Just my opinion.

richards30 said:
Maldeika said:
jollylescott said:

who the fuck are you??
He is arrogance personified.

He's one of the Raggy Bayern crowd who come on this board and talk down to us on our board.

Hey Maldeika, maybe Muller wants to join us because he wants to win something next year, losers.

I would love Muller at City! He's not getting played enough at Bayern like he deserves, they are stupid if they end up losing him because of golden boy Gomez taking the limelight.

edgecroft said:
richards30 said:
Maldeika said:

who the fuck are you??
He is arrogance personified.

He's one of the Raggy Bayern crowd who come on this board and talk down to us on our board.

Hey Maldeika, maybe Muller wants to join us because he wants to win something next year, losers.

I am no he - i am a she.

No. I just did not like how some of you talked about a fabulous player. And I just wanted to show how fabulous he really is - he is not really on the market. The problem of a player like Müller is that he is not the elegant type and is not very good in the most admired footballing skills. Oh - there is even a lot Bayern fans that do not really recognize it. He is a player that you have to do a second look at - in a normal TV broadcast where you just watch the ball he sometimes even looks very odd. You often need to have a second look - sometimes you even need the slow motion - then you remark how smart his actions are, how good his positioning and how he is important in about every attacking move for the team. The statistics show a lot about him - but he has even more value than they show. There is so much goals that just can happen because he bluffed the defender with a move and a hole appears that someone else can take advantage off. Bayern is often working against tight defenses and with a more static forward like Gomez that is very important.

People always only see that fantastic shoot a Robben made to get us in e.g. the final X or the trophy Y two years ago. Maybe the assistant gets some mentioning, too. But you seldom talk about the person that e.g. made that goal possible through making a special move and drawing a hole for that shot.

See e.g. the following goal - it is the dream goal of Robben vs Fiorentina - and look on the movement of Müller, the defenders... - maybe you understand what I mean then.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gPF4PoVU-Y[/youtube]

I am just not in all that Messi, Ronaldo or in Germany Götze... - Hype for players you recognize with your first look because of their ball treatment. I am a fan of that sometimes odd looking but really efficent smart special player of this thread.

About the rumours - no, like said, he will not leave. Not because he might not think about it but because Bayern would not let him go. And I do not think that Manchester City would be a club he would choose for if he would look for another club. The Inter offer for example might be interesting for him as this team is in a remodeling but has some players that he thinks he can learn a lot of - and Milan is a five hours drive away from Munich - but Inter would not have the money to get him out of his contract. He is 22 - money is not his first concern as it is something that comes anyways for him with climbing the ladder. It does not help if you earn a lot money now (he is on about 4 million EURO at Bayern but has some good advertising contracts) but cannot develop and play your style.

Maldeika, you know the rules...

551482.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.