Thomas Tuchel | England Manager

5live phone in last night was talksport-esque.
People were fooooomin’!!!!

What normal person cares one tiny bit where the england coach comes from?
I know - it's pathetic parochial nonsense.
Extend that logic and what?
Only people from Manchester can mange a Manchester club?
The CEO of Boots must be from Nottingham?

Personally don't care about his appointment, as I don't much care for the England team, especially with the Belligham/Tront love-in shite looking set to dominate, but I hope the **** crashes and burns.

The memory of him holding up the EC on the fateful night of Pep's big fuck-up still upsets me.

Harry Redknapp called Talksport enraged that the job isn't going to an Englishman and even quoted Gerrard or Lampard for the job. A simple google search of Redknapp, Klopp, England job finds an article, only months old in support of Klopp for England. Why does nobody hold anybody accountable?

Harry Redknapp called Talksport enraged that the job isn't going to an Englishman and even quoted Gerrard or Lampard for the job. A simple google search of Redknapp, Klopp, England job finds an article, only months old in support of Klopp for England. Why does nobody hold anybody accountable?

ALL media is now just clickbait on any subject including sport. The truth doesn't matter and journalists need to have their status revoked.

Most are cunts.

Most people seem to fall for their narratives tbh...

Reporting the truth left the building a long time ago, if these rags they call news had any morals they'd be sacking the editors news reporters that ploughed through the Pep for England shit without any basis of truth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.