The Glazers gonna stay.

No new roof
Just Ten Haag's hoof
Maguires the best youve got
Onana's wank
your ship just sank
united gone to pot.

Last edited:
A chant about failing FFP and cheating would be great.
They sung loud as fuck at us at old Trafford a few seasons back calling us cheating bastards. It's only fair we sing back at them seeing as they're guilty as fuck.

Anyone going to Salford won’t see any footy this weekend as Salford have got Barrow away.

United have never been from Salford. Old Trafford is in Trafford Park in Stretford, Trafford.

Correct, never have been and never will be! There are only two teams in the football league that pay Manchester Council business rates and pay Manchester Council to empty their bins.

Manchester City & Salford City

(them scruffy cunts used to pay Trafford Council, the clampits fly tip now)

Why does this thread need to exist?....sing what we always sing, plenty of treble songs and champions of england/europe but anyone singing about bobby charlton losing his life i hope gets fuckin battered by fellow blues let alone rags! The fella was instrumental in our country winning the world cup in 66, didn't he also write the foreword in a book on colin bell?....not only that he was a human being that i've more respect for than a load of nobhead city fans singing and celebrating his death, how fuckin low was that and i hope they all get lifetime bans from our club, we're better than that! Stay impeccable city on and off the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.