"Those that come from Manchester"

Funny how fans who spend fortunes and pretty much all their matchday travelling to see see their team play still get the piss taken out of them.....wheres the logic in that.?

citymad said:
Funny how fans who spend fortunes and pretty much all their matchday travelling to see see their team play still get the piss taken out of them.....wheres the logic in that.?

Gloryhunting twats.

Garry.Cook said:
citymad said:

Gloryhunting twats.

Still costs money and time though.

I think some are very misguided in their criticism of others regarding support. The type of 'fan' that I see legitimate anger towards, is the kind that does not really follow a team but says so because it is fashionable too (or someone that flip-flops between teams)
Other than those people, does geographic location and the like really matter?

Dr.Faustus said:
I think some are very misguided in their criticism of others regarding support. The type of 'fan' that I see legitimate anger towards, is the kind that does not really follow a team but says so because it is fashionable too (or someone that flip-flops between teams)
Other than those people, does geographic location and the like really matter?

Mystifying how they can support the rags over local teams. It's blatent gloryhunting to support the most successful team since Liverpool when they have so many options closer to home, even good ones like Arsenal, Spurs, and Chelsea.

Can you imagine being a cockney and singing this rag anthem: "Pride of all Europe, the cock of the north, we beat the scousers and cocknies of course."

Manchester la la la la said:
to be fair, that was a great away support tonight

They were silent till they scored, Southampton fans were chanting "Your support is f*cking sh*t" at them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.