"Those that come from Manchester"

Has it occured why these coonts turn up at Wet Spam and Soton ? Coz they´re fookin cockneys who live within an hours travel and started supporting the coonts from 93 onwards. Oh and they´ve fookin hijacked the name of MY city - coonts the lot of them. Out of town blues are obviously NOT fookin glory hunters

80s Shorts said:
Manchester la la la la said:
so im a wanker now am I?

how have you come to that conclusion may I ask?

and you're very welcome to say that to my face tomorrow in Nottingham if you like

Hope its a great day for you there. I dont get to many away. My bro in law and nephew will be there. Big blue family :-)

should be a good day out mate, cant wait :)

Manchester la la la la said:
80s Shorts said:
Hope its a great day for you there. I dont get to many away. My bro in law and nephew will be there. Big blue family :-)

should be a good day out mate, cant wait :)
do daz and jeff kennedy still live in wythenshawe ,ive not seen them lads for years!!

80s Shorts said:
117 M34 said:
Great comment - well done ITV

HAHAHA

This is why they call us obsessed.

We will have many not from manchester in the near future.

Better get used to it buddy.

What does it have to do with obsession?

Its a comment that winds up our rivals. Should be encouraged.

moomba said:
80s Shorts said:
This is why they call us obsessed.

We will have many not from manchester in the near future.

Better get used to it buddy.

What does it have to do with obsession?

Its a comment that winds up our rivals. Should be encouraged.
thank you,well said.... im bitter and beyond when it comes to the rats

GStar said:
n reddish blue said:
thank you,well said.... im bitter and beyond when it comes to the rats

Bitter over what?
i get some shite thrown at me,i.e txts facebook from them lot,yeh im only having the football banter and love the club so i dont mean to offend any off our fellow blues.dont worry about a thing!!

Dr.Faustus said:
I think some are very misguided in their criticism of others regarding support. The type of 'fan' that I see legitimate anger towards, is the kind that does not really follow a team but says so because it is fashionable too (or someone that flip-flops between teams)
Other than those people, does geographic location and the like really matter?

Teams are named after places, as the represent places.

Fans don't chose to support teams.

Anyone else think their away lot look like the twattiest bunch of people ever? And this has nothing to do with football, I just want to punch them just for looking like douchebags...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.