Manchester la la la la said:
to be fair, that was a great away support tonight

what?

they were very quiet for the majority of the game

your support is fucking shit was sang by southampton fans atleast three times

terrible support and rag mates have said the same

LoveCity said:
Dr.Faustus said:
I think some are very misguided in their criticism of others regarding support. The type of 'fan' that I see legitimate anger towards, is the kind that does not really follow a team but says so because it is fashionable too (or someone that flip-flops between teams)
Other than those people, does geographic location and the like really matter?

Mystifying how they can support the rags over local teams. It's blatent gloryhunting to support the most successful team since Liverpool when they have so many options closer to home, even good ones like Arsenal, Spurs, and Chelsea.

Can you imagine being a cockney and singing this rag anthem: "Pride of all Europe, the cock of the north, we beat the scousers and cocknies of course."

I understand that, but at least some show commitment- the more annoying ones are, not even the armchair supporters, but those who barely even follow football but still profess to support a team that successful (trophies wise). For United there are plenty of those closer to home than London.

My point is this- rather a person support City from the other side of the world with great vigour and intent, than a Mancunian that does not keep up with football align himself to the club because it is fashionable, wouldn't you say?

Mad Mario said:
to be fair, that was a great away support tonight

what?

if you're that blinkered to not accept that United actually have a very decent away support, especially in cup games, then sorry mate. When I was watching all I could hear was the scum lot

Just saying it how it is... and "your support is fucking shit" is belted out by any teams fans, regardless of circumstances so wouldnt hold that as a barometer

Mad Mario said:
what?

if you're that blinkered to not accept that United actually have a very decent away support, especially in cup games, then sorry mate. When I was watching all I could hear was the scum lot

Just saying it how it is... and "your support is fucking shit" is belted out by any teams fans, regardless of circumstances so wouldnt hold that as a barometer

ive admitted that a fair few times to be fair lad.

but tonight, their support was very quiet for a good 70 mins.

if all you could here is utd fans singing then i think you were watching an espn classic replay, because you werent watching the utd southampton match

The 'we do what we want' song always makes me laugh - do they really want to go behind like they did today and against blackpool. If they really did what they wanted they wouldn't leak goals.

and their support was really poor today imo - ours will rip it to shreds tomorrow

the 'we do what we want' chant is embarassing.

what exactly are they doing then? ....what have they decided they are actually doing?

they should sing 'until we decide what it is, we'll do what we want'

the red flare sent shivers through the heart of southampton, wouldn't mess their cockney mafia.

shocking all round.

117 M34 said:
Great comment - well done ITV

HAHAHA

This is why they call us obsessed.

We will have many not from manchester in the near future.

Better get used to it buddy.

PowderBlue said:
The 'we do what we want' song always makes me laugh - do they really want to go behind like they did today and against blackpool. If they really did what they wanted they wouldn't leak goals.

and their support was really poor today imo - ours will rip it to shreds tomorrow
i asked a lad who plays footy with me who follows the shite home and away what that song means and he said he did'nt have a clue..typical glory hunting t***s.....

n reddish blue said:
PowderBlue said:

i asked a lad who plays footy with me who follows the shite home and away what that song means and he said he did'nt have a clue..typical glory hunting t***s.....

So he follows them home and away and he is tit...

listen to yourselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.