those watching on tv last night

I always give a hearty shout and a little fist pump when we score. I think it's important to keep the passion, as there has rarely been a better time than this to be a City fan, and in my opinion, it can only get better. On the flip side, I try not to get too down when we lose, which is a rarity now. When I saw that Sunderland had beaten us in the last minute, my gloom lasted for about 5 minutes, I don't see the point in brooding over spilt milk. In saying that I was gutted when Scholes got that winner. But times are great now and even though I expect us to score in most games and win most, I haven't lost the passion for it

urmston said:
It's all to do with getting older.

I'm not going to jump and leap around like a lunatic when City score like I did on the Kippax in 1973.

That's for the young lads.

My role is now to stare steely-eyed into the distance hoping that City will win another trophy before I die.

Well I am older and I was jumping about on Thursday night when we scored. OK I was at the match but even when I am at home I jump up and cheer very loudly (ok I scream!!) when we score.

Age has nothing to do with it, as one of my brothers told me, if you are passionate why not shout about it............... not sure if he was talking about City mind cos he is a supporter of another team!! (Don't even go there. I have seven brothers and they all support that other team!!)

Age has no barriers. Just jump and shout it's good exercise so just think of all the exercise we are going to get this season!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.