We dont carry razors we dont carry lead
We only carry hatchets to bury in your head
We are loyal supporters fanatics everyone
We hate Man Utd and Leeds and Leeds and Leeds
Then changes to
we all fckin hate Leeds
we all hate Leeds and Leeds and Leeds and Leeds
we all fckin hate Leeds

I,d walk a million miles for one of your goals mike summerbee....or any player that scored
scum used to sing..I,d walk a million miles to the end of your nose mike summerbee,which was quite funny for them

It is about time someone sorted out the singing at City, I am too old now! Here are some classics!

'We are the boys who make more noise'
'Everywhere we go'
'You're in the valley'
'If I die on the Kippax St'

And I seem to remember when the players were warming up we had a song for virtually everyone that was sung until they waved at the Kippax.......Oh happy days

his name is colin bell he is the leader of our team , the finest football team the world has ever seen, and when you come to maine road your sure to hear us cry, we are the best team in the land which nobody can deny, na na na na na na na

in dublins fair city where the girls are so titty, i 1st set my eyes on sweet jonny crossan, as wheeled his wheel barrow through the streets broad and narrow, crying city

my old man said be a yooonited fan, was actually a city song in the sixties they hijacked it like they do with most of their songs?

We are the Kippax St
And we admire defeat
When it comes from the boys
Who play in blue and white

na na na na na na,
na na na na na na
na na na na na na
na na na na na na

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.