Those who think there's no agenda need to read this...

strongbowholic said:
It sounds childish, but I would love to see a manager bring his team off when a decision as blatantly wrong as that goes against them.
The problem being is there would probably a points deduction as well for the offending team,but something has to be done.

danburge82 said:
I think that fat scar necked ****, Tevez, is way way WAY ahead of all the referee decisions that have gone against us, put together, as a reason why we're not top.

You got to be fucking shitting me right?
So it's Tevez's fault that Fulham didn't get a pen? United would of lost 2 points there. It's Tevez's fault that United got an unfair pen at chelski to salvage a draw? United robbed one point there.
All the red cards United get, making the game far too easy for them because the opposition gets tired faster, are Tevez's fault?
It's Tevez's fault we didn't get a pen at Chelski, which would of changed the game, and instead got an unfair pen called on us? City lost 3 points lost right there.
It's Tevez's fault that the linesman at Sunderland(away) was too lazy to run back to his god damn post and say the correct call of offside? City lost 1 point right there.

It's Tevez's fault ALL this happened right? Tevez only made one game changing difference so far in this season and that was making a pass to Nasri to get 3 points. But really? How does he have more fault than biased refs? Look above and see.
We should have 4 more points and manure 4 less points. Hell they should probably have less because of all the reds their opposition get.

Oh and don't give me that bullshit that we should've taken our chances at Sunderland/Chelski. Sometimes you just can't finish, okay? Everyone has off days okay? The players are HUMAN.
But seriously we should have at least gotten a draw at Sunderland, we had all the possession and all the shots on goal.

You got to be retarded to think that Tevez fucking off to Argentina has had a bigger impact than biased refs.

strongbowholic said:
It sounds childish, but I would love to see a manager bring his team off when a decision as blatantly wrong as that goes against them.
that is exactly what Mancini should have done when Bellamy got that bottle in the head at the scum ground in the semi. The scum scored 30 seconds after that incident

combster said:
We have to accept it will never change look at rooneys two footed challenge and nothing ,anyone else would of gone and this is the reason why they are so hated by every fan

Has somebody got a gif of this please?

Dave S said:
Football is absolutely corrupt, no question about it! But then it always has been.

Bent as a nine bob note - anyone who doubts whats been going on needs serious therapy

It´s got to the point now where the refs are being openly blatanT. Then they show such nonchelence after as if it never mattered

Refereeing inquiry NOW!!

It's been built up over 20 years. We have lambasted refs in previous years for their bias for them. Unfortunately it has never affected us before.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Dave S said:
Football is absolutely corrupt, no question about it! But then it always has been.

Bent as a nine bob note - anyone who doubts whats been going on needs serious therapy

It´s got to the point now where the refs are being openly blatant. Then they show such nonchelence after as if it never mattered
The Chelsea game yesterday and the rags game today proved that they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

Week last Thursday guess who was having a little drink together at the Worsley Marriot? Slur Baconface, Martin O'Neill and Mr Mark Halsey, probably discussing the last game of the season and how it will pan out.Before you ask who saw it, I did with my very own peepers people.Will be interesting to see the officials for the said game, I wouldn't be suprised nor dissapointed to find out that the 'coincidence' takes place.Football is bent no doubt about it but EVERYTHING in this world is bent i will tell you, the ruling elite have been doing it for centuries,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.