Re: Thought we had learn't our lession with Brazilians

Learn't? What the fuck is that?

Re: Thought we had learned our lesson with Brazilians

de niro said:
Sheikh said:
waspish said:
Nowt wrong with Robinho and Elano
Really?

there wasn't. they were just at the club at the wrong time. they were heaped with too much expectation and responsibility. either in this side would flourish.

And the manager at that time didn't know how to handle them

Brazilliant.... hahah they were great in their own way ffs. Elano god we all loved him, and we've got Robinho etc... they were just maybe a bit too soon. Sylvenio did ok, and berti well he was a cult hero. Maicon has had his moments .. oh and my cousin who is 12 and a mad city fan is brazillian ... he plays for his local under 13s his dream is to play for city, its my dream as well and his grandparents and we are all season ticket holders. lets not cast aspersions on a whole nation because we got players who frankly were too good for us at the time ( all you need is jo remember)

I can think of shed loads of English players who have done a lot worse than the Brazilians we had a few years ago.

I thought Elano did a good job for us. I remember when he was played at the back for a few games and he was excellent.

I don't know much about this new lad, to be honest, but at least let's give him a chance before we start on him!

LoveCity said:
Oh god, is there a more cliched thread possible besides Stoke away?

Fernandinho is NOTHING like Robinho, Jo, Elano. He's more like a Sandro, Lucas, Ramires and they haven't been too bad have they?

Why is it a clique? I suppose you've seen silva, augero , elano, yaya and other top players on a day out at the Britannia and see them put in real decent performances and gets good results that's plural.

Thought not.

If you watched the UK documentary on Euro 2012, the Ukrainian atmospheres get extremely racist and violent beyond anything Fernandinho will see in England. Also the winter weather in Donetsk is much colder than anywhere in England.

Forget whether he could survive a cold day at the Britainnia. A better question is, could a Stoke player cope 8 years in Ukraine?

Yep let us base our acquisition strategy on sweeping generalizations and tongue in cheek stereotypes.

#shrewd

kiam06 said:
They'll be no problems Spanish/English speaking coach and most of the team speak Spanish or English happy days.

surely he will speak Portuguese ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.