Thought we had learnt our lesson with Brazilians

Re: Thought we had learn't our lession with Brazilians

kiam06 said:
They'll be no problems Spanish/English speaking coach and most of the team speak Spanish or English happy days.

Brazilans' first language is Portuguese, which is nothing like Spanish. At least it sounds nothing like Spanish.

And what about Silvinho?

OK, so he was past his best when he came to us, but there was nothing wrong with his attitude. And he scored a cracker at Scunthorpe.

Vienna_70 said:
kiam06 said:
They'll be no problems Spanish/English speaking coach and most of the team speak Spanish or English happy days.

Brazilans' first language is Portuguese, which is nothing like Spanish. At least it sounds nothing like Spanish.

They do understand each other though.

Although I experienced that it's better when a Spanish speaking man meets someone who speaks Italian but we've got no Italians anymore. :)

Giovanni was pretty decent, Robinho spent too much time sulking, elano was good when played correct, Maicon just needs to be fit and in shape and no one saw glauber.

Can't say this over the few players.

People used to say South Americans were poor in English football until the quality came

Hungarian blue said:
Vienna_70 said:
kiam06 said:

They do understand each other though.

Although I experienced that it's better when a Spanish speaking man meets someone who speaks Italian but we've got no Italians anymore. :)

That's my understanding too, Hungarian. Spanish and Italian are much more similar than Spanish and Portuguese.

brazilians have generally been shite in the premier league , but at the alleged media price of £34m (which means more like £25m in real money) its a big gamble. If you look at that clown at old twafford who plays right back da silva or whatever his name is , hes a good example of how shite most Brazilians internationals players are. Also glad we didnt get neymar hes an overrated tart , similar to robinho . But give the new lad a chance fernandinho at 28 years old , should be in his prime , if hes as good as his you tube video , i cant wait to see him in a blue shirt.

Can't wait for 40 yard accurate passes up field when we counter attack myself.
Fernandinho is not your typical Brazilian - he is a ball winner as well- and by the looks of the Brazil side that played England they need him badly.Far to week in front of the back line.

I would say Fernandinho is a Brazilian version of de Jong but with better technique.

Juninho did well at boro

There are more Brazilians succeeding in the Premier League now than failing.

Succeeding: Lucas, Rafael, Sandro, Oscar, Coutinho

Failing: Anderson, Maicon

Doing OK/Average: Fabio, do Prado

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.